Square body crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
7:00 at night and my phone is still blowing up! I guess the word is out on the goods even got a message from the ex president of the auto body association in New Jersey and he's in Vegas at sema. I think I want his job.

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Fixed that for ya......
I SAID BABY IT!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
gollum11_lrg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I SAID BABY IT!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
View attachment 127844
Originally I was thinking clutch needed a Mr Plow type commercial.

Now I'm wondering if we replace the face here with something a little more like clutch's and have that become his company logo, airbrush it on the hood and doors of the truck, maybe tanks of the blasting rig...

Hell, do it all. Then let him do the MR Plow dance in front of the full rig.

Done deal.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Originally I was thinking clutch needed a Mr Plow type commercial
As long as Turna doesn’t come in as the
1573133600952.jpeg

In all seriousness, it speaks volumes for your character and talent when you’re getting calls like that when word gets out that you’re looking for work... you’ll get what you need until you can get the truck squared away and blasting rig ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Clutch, did you get a chance to dig into the 1st one yet?
No I'm probably going to get it on a stand today. It shouldn't take long to get the head off the one in the truck and my gaskets are coming FedEx sometime today but it says before 8:00 pm so I'll probably go back together tomorrow and that will give me some time today to look it over. especially since plan Z is the cam and lifters from this motor in that one back in the truck

• Scared
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Gotcha. I know you're super busy and stretched thin but I was just curious what you found.
It's been a long time since I last went cam shopping. Many used to offer cryo treating. Wonder if that might help with successful break-in?

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Gotcha. I know you're super busy and stretched thin but I was just curious what you found.
It's been a long time since I last went cam shopping. Many used to offer cryo treating. Wonder if that might help with successful break-in?
I don't know what that is? Freeze the cam?

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
My phone has this app I always ignore and turn off but this morning for some reason I looked at it it gives me my horoscope not something I'm into but I had to take a picture cuz it made me laugh.
Screenshot_20191107-090916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor