SSII rims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

949hurst

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 1, 2010
Myrtle Beach, SC
Agreed, the set is worth quite a bit to the right buyer so long as no excessive curb rash or rust.....I'd pay $1000 Canadian if I was in the market and they all look as good.
Small world, I grew up down the road in Sidney many many moons ago...tromped around Vic quite a bit
Now that might be something for me to seriously think about.....I'm trying to save to get the little 305 replaced but I don't see 15" wheels come onto the market around here at all, let alone with decent retro rubber on them..
Now, I won't be travelling down as your country doesn't like me for reasons I won't digress about here, but for sure if you're coming up and you're ready to let them go, you know where to find me. Just shoot me a PM
I have a set nos with sticker on the tire

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor