Starter solenoid nuts- happy ending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
For those eagerly awaiting an update on the situation with my nuts, im happy to report i have procured new shiny nuts!

As for the size of my nuts The larger one was indeed M8 x 1.25 and the smaller was M5 x .08 if anyone is interested

And with that knowledge, Sleep well my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
As for the size of my nuts The larger one was indeed M8 x 1.25 and the smaller was M5 x .08 if anyone is interested.

that is a little too much information but since you mentioned it I would get that checked out to make sure uneven nuts won't hinder your ability to walk correctly...:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
For those eagerly awaiting an update on the situation with my nuts, im happy to report i have procured new shiny nuts!

As for the size of my nuts The larger one was indeed M8 x 1.25 and the smaller was M5 x .08 if anyone is interested

I see....

so does that mean you will be following 565bbchevy's advice and putting your nuts in the small storage case he recommended ? you could even have the wife help out in the garage by holding your nut sack for safekeeping. she'll definitely keep a grip on them when you tell her not to lose them.

images

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
My wife put my nuts in a display case years ago.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
I see....

so does that mean you will be following 565bbchevy's advice and putting your nuts in the small storage case he recommended ? you could even have the wife help out in the garage by holding your nut sack for safekeeping. she'll definitely keep a grip on them when you tell her not to lose them.

images
i do that, I might not get them back!

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
well, if you leave them out lying around in the garage they might fall on the floor and someone walking around the garage could accidentally kick them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor