Stellantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Don't worry, Dodge will always be known as a "Dadge". It is a Newfie joke😁 Hell, the trucks have been "Ram" for years. Stupid name, what can you do.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
This is what happens when millenials get to start making decisions.

• Agree
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
As long as the Mopar mothership keeps hovering I am happy. When "Old GM" went bankrupt it messed up all my warranty claims with "New GM".

WTF is a warranty? I buy old crap. When I bought my Z06 the chic with the bank asked if I was interested in a 3rd party warranty when I got the loan and I all but laughed her off the phone. She ran it anyway and proceeded to tell me the car wasn't eligible. Her *ss is lucky you can't throat punch through a phone.

• Haha

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
World's dumbest name. Stellantis. Chrysler has been officially wiped off the face of the Earth. What is the world coming to when, Mexico doesn't want American tourists coming in because of disease and a mighty American manufacturing company, responsible for THE HEMI, is reduced to French and Italian sh*t boxes the size of shoe boxes.

SMH
😭

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
World's dumbest name. Stellantis. Chrysler has been officially wiped off the face of the Earth. What is the world coming to when, Mexico doesn't want American tourists coming in because of disease and a mighty American manufacturing company, responsible for THE HEMI, is reduced to French and Italian sh*t boxes the size of shoe boxes.

SMH
😭
It may have brought the hemi, but, it also invented both the k-car and minivan...

• Agree

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
It may have brought the hemi, but, it also invented both the k-car and minivan...
If they hadn't invented the K-car and minivan, then they wouldn't exist today. They were the correct vehicle for the time.

• Agree
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
If they hadn't invented the K-car and minivan, then they wouldn't exist today. They were the correct vehicle for the time.
I think anyone who owned a K car instantly regretted it, terrible cars.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor