Sep 10, 2010
is there any step to How to convert an old fat lady to a skinny one :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user

87REGALPRO

Greasemonkey
Mar 29, 2010
bawazir said:
is there any step to How to convert an old fat lady to a skinny one :rofl:
LOL! I almost had to lug around one for a training job. Glad I got out of it(I had no passenger seat belt), cause that would have destroyed my already worn out suspension. :p

83hurst-olds

G-Body Guru
Oct 19, 2010
near Oklahoma City, OK
You sure have more energy than I do. I would be annoyed if you were doing this to a real classic, or minty G-bodies, but in this situation, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I have an '83 Hurst Olds in the garage with 27k miles on it, but I drive a '94 buick that has been hit on both ends and some parts are quite literally held together with zip-ties and plumber hangers. My friends make fun of me until I drive my H/O to work when I want. I drive it enough to make me happy, but not so much to excessively tear it up. I think I actually enjoy it more than if it were my daily driver where the new would wear off it. It is like a treat when I drive it (which is about once a week right now).

So, do what makes you happy and/or gets you by. 8)

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
thats the car i was always looking for pics of to put up here, never could find them tho. thats the way to do it, but the guy still didnt cut up the fenders to get rid of the cutlass "flare" thats my only complaint.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
to bad that car in the pics is not completely swapped to a cutlass including the rear of the car.
although i hope this car would never have any Gbody person thinking it is a cutlass because we all (hopefully all) know that the cutlass's have more rounded landau windows instead of the rectangle ones. :rofl:

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
85Supreme said:
to bad that car in the pics is not completely swapped to a cutlass including the rear of the car.
although i hope this car would never have any Gbody person thinking it is a cutlass because we all (hopefully all) know that the cutlass's have more rounded landau windows instead of the rectangle ones. :rofl:

Well aren't you a genius! :blam: The guy wanted the euro clip from the cutlass on a regal and that's what he did. I was just giving this guy some motivation, because of all the grief all of these clowns are giving him.

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
no need to be a jack, i was being serious.

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
Wasn't being a jack, but how many people wouldn't know the back half of the car in the pic isn't a cutlass...Especially on a G-Body forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor