Stock console, aftermarket shifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. I follow a few build threads, which are really great, but don't have the time and "verbal skills" to do something similar. It's been a very long build process -- over 10 years! -- but I'm almost done. Now that winter is on its way, I'll finish off the remaining small jobs and wait for spring to start driving her.

Reactions: 3 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. I follow a few build threads, which are really great, but don't have the time and "verbal skills" to do something similar. It's been a very long build process -- over 10 years! -- but I'm almost done. Now that winter is on its way, I'll finish off the remaining small jobs and wait for spring to start driving her.
Just title it, and start uploading pictures. Some of us are smart enough to figure out what's going on. ;)

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Neither do I. The only reason I did one is for the people on here. I personally would like to see yours.

Kiko

Master Mechanic
Apr 14, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
OK -- this is one tough crowd! ;) I guess if some of you guys want to see pics, then I just might do that. Give me time to get organized...

Reactions: 5 users

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
Talk about reviving a thread...

Ive recently gotten the itch for a B&M Hammer Shifter. Why? Well... I like the way they look, and my Trans Am had a ratchet-type (Megashifter - albeit I beat the tar out of that car, I don't beat this one)

My issue is fitment and looks, more than functionality. Not to mention, I just snagged one new in box on ebay for $130 ($240-ish new). Figured if it wouldn't work, I could at least get my money back on it at that price. (and yes, it is for the 200-R4 4 Speed (80885)

-Gonz

hoffa65

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2019
Atlanta GA
Its kinda aftermarket and kinda stock lol

F body 4 speed dual gate 79 HO 3 speed dual gate conversion

20181227_033213.jpg
20181227_033531.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor