Stolen on the Power Tour UPDATED AGAIN !! 8/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Oh I totally agree that it would scare a lot of people off, I personally would be fine buying a totaled car like that and making it right again. You would never be able to sell it for what you should due to the R title, but I tend to hold onto my vehicles so doesn't matter to me. And also totally agree about the violation, just was saying that if someone had stole it to chop it would have been done almost same day. To me there is something more at play, anyone would have know to take the big money items which weren't taken.

Come on... let's just acknowledge that all I really wanted to do was put the unshakeable image of a finger being inserted into a hairy butt into the minds of everyone here.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Come on... let's just acknowledge that all I really wanted to do was put the unshakeable image of a finger being inserted into a hairy butt into the minds of everyone here.
Hairy butthole tho

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
i'll give the insurance co. $500 for it

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
The problem is that it is tainted now and has depreciated and who knows what internal damage is done to that engine.

It is like being kidnapped and having a finger stuck up your butt - no lasting damage was done, but you'll never feel the same way again. It is a violation.

Sorry - I have had one too many conduct-after-capture briefs.
You don't have to be kidnapped for that to happen. Ever heard of a prostate exam? Am I tainted?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Few Insurance companies bother with branding titles on vehicles over 10 years old anymore
They do in Ohio, it's stupid. We'll have an old pos come through the shop that a flat tire would total, the state makes the insurance hang a salvage title in it. Then they collect $50 and make it pass a safety inspection.
Last year I rebuilt an '18 Chrysler Pacifica with 442 miles on it that spun out on interstate, blew five airbags and had to repair 3/4 of the van. But it has a clear title because it was an Enterprise rental, they are self insured and can sell their crashed cars off without branding the title. It even has full warranty yet!
I read about the recovered Monte on FB too. Probably the reason it wasn't stripped was answered a few pages back #potsmokersarestupid

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You don't have to be kidnapped for that to happen. Ever heard of a prostate exam? Am I tainted?

What you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is your business, Sir.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor