strage under hood plug 84 monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherokeechief79

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2008
nj
someone on another forum went out and looked at his 84.the eng is out and he has all of the wires labeled.he says it goes to the tramsmission.im used to the 200r trans with the square plug as most of my monte dealings are with 85 and up.this had an early lockup 3 speed t 350.

Reactions: 1 user

cherokeechief79

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2008
nj
ok almost done.
this is the big clump of wires that go into the pass side firewall thru the inner fender.im pretty sure I can clip all of these and I wont ever be going back to the computer.the 2 wires in my hand im not sure if I should clip though.one is a big ground wire(do I need it hooked up)?
and the other is a 4 prong plug that im not sure where it goes either.
weve already determined that its not the plug for the trans.
any ideas?
alsi I need to run a hot to my choke.
a couple of these wires seem hot when the key is on.is it a bad idea to run one of these to the hot wire on the choke?
thanks again for all of your help!

cherokeechief79

Greasemonkey
Jul 21, 2008
nj
showfull.php
http://www.montecarloss.com/photopost/showfull.php?photo=8174

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor