Stupid ricer kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Well I don't know man... Off the line I've been in that F250 when it out pulled all sorts of cars and trucks. And I know it's not that souped up... It's got that 180 horsepower six gun tuner, exhaust, intercooler, and intake, and a modified stock turbo. I think it's only like 350-375 horsepower and 750 ft/lbs on a guess, all I know is it really moves. Whatever it says on the Banks site is pry ballpark how much power it is. Point is, it's not slow... And I don't see any V6's beating it... But whatever I don't feel like arguing about it. If you say that happened, I'll take your word it.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
kornball426 said:
Well I don't know man... Off the line I've been in that F250 when it out pulled all sorts of cars and trucks. And I know it's not that souped up... It's got that 180 horsepower six gun tuner, exhaust, intercooler, and intake, and a modified stock turbo. I think it's only like 350-375 horsepower and 750 ft/lbs on a guess, all I know is it really moves. Whatever it says on the Banks site is pry ballpark how much power it is. Point is, it's not slow... And I don't see any V6's beating it... But whatever I don't feel like arguing about it. If you say that happened, I'll take your word it.

My 4.3 5spd isn't anywhere near stock but then again it isn't what i'd call fast. On the highway is where it's best and that's what I told him, he didn't believe me either. :twisted: I tried to explain that a modded diesel is not fast, it just feels that way cuz of the torque, same as I'm trying to explain to you.

A new 5.7 or 6.0 chevy will beat mine, but for comparison it's about neck and neck with a 5.3 silverado. My friend just bought a new 5.3 crew cab and we took our trucks out about a month ago, he was surprised to say the least. A lot of people underestimate the 4.3, but it can take a beating. The stock internals are very over-engineered, I've heard of people running a 100 shot of nitrous with no problems. I plan on running a 75 shot in the future, along with all my current mods (which doesn't include nitrous btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor