Stupid ricer kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the same everywhere....

It is the same over here... Some people always want to race , just because my olds is a little loud and looks like it could be fast.. Ok , it is somehow...
So you are on the trafficlights and they look , smile , lough and hit the throttle and try to impress me..
Sorry , but last time it was 2008 CIVIC Type R who wanted it ,i shifted first and second at about 5900 and he can`t follow... his only chance was above 130 miles an hour because of his better topspeed / aerodynamics ( hope it is the right word) and my poor long stock rear...
But he did not lough anymore after that !
And now i need higher ratios for my rearend :twisted:

Very funny, I actually have a very similar story.

My friend and I had gone to see the first Fast and the Furious movie, yeah I know I should have been expecting ricers. Anyway we had taken my Camaro, black '78 cowl induction hood, engine from a '70 Z28 worked over (over 400hp at wheels), 4spd and LOUD.

Anyway we pull away from the movie theater and here all sorts of sewing machine motors from all the ricers going their separate ways after the movie. Well one starts following me, it was a civic coupe similar to the ones they used to do the car jackings in movie but not suped up. Anyway the movie must have made him think his car had balls because he started trying the usual ricer BS with me as I was cruising down the road. My buddy looked over started laughing knowing I was restraining myself cause I had a passenger. He told me to go for it shift down, nail it, a thunderous roar from the exhaust and the Camaro takes off like a rocket. So I'm sitting at the next light and the little honda eventually pulls up, no revving no ricer BS wouldn't even look over at me :lol: . From that light I just pulled away nice and slow and continued to cruise home.

Yeah I never raced with anyone else in the car. At my school (and the other high schools in the area) I had been known as the "fastest" I was the one everyone wanted to race. I havn't raced on the street now for several years last car I raced against was a Evo 8. What was I driving? A 240SX :lol: funny thing is the race was downhill on a twisty road I still won but that was the last rice I will drive.

Yes ricers are annoying, but once in a while you run across one you don't expect to be a 12 second car and get whipped.

^^ and to the guy who said trucks aren't fast, my 5spd silverado, (v6 mind you not anywhere close to stock) is slow as hell on the street with about a 7 second 0-60. But on the highway is another story. She pulls like a champ and hits 100 mph in 3rd gear with two more to boot... try that in the monte. I've ran up a good score on the highway, I'm not an idiot and don't race corvette z06's but the only thing I've lost to is a GTP so far. I need to make a list of my KO's

Ya, they're fast. But those are race cars, even street trucks can be fast. Don't know about elsewhere in the states but an old s-10 with aluminum wheels means you're about to get stomped down here 🙂

wasn't one of the fastest production cars in the 90's actually a truck? the syclone

... try this on for size in 1991, 0-60 in 4.6 seconds, 13.4 1/4 mile. And that's without any simple boost upgrades. (just checked and yes, that's faster than a stock grand national)

pontiacgp said:
They are race truck but they have to keep most of the suspension stock and are limited to 3500 lbs with a 602 crate and 3600 with a build motor with 55% max left side weight. The shocks they run have to be less than $100...

lol who made the less than 100$ rule? I'd love to see those race it'd be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor