Summit Copper Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
The F body replacement was used before the G body aluminum plastic replacement rad was available. I chose a 88 Firebird 350 auto replacement. The difference was slightly different cooler line positions. You want around 31" wide, my A body replacement around 33" and needed minor trimming on the rad support.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
G bodies used several different radiator saddles depending on the engine option. The rad for my old Buick V6 used different saddles than a rad for a SBC or SBO.

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
G bodies used several different radiator saddles depending on the engine option. The rad for my old Buick V6 used different saddles than a rad for a SBC or SBO.

That would make sense. When I was trying to fit the Griffin into my 81 I found a few different variations of saddles at the local yard in different G body models. Too bad none of them made it fit any better. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor