Supreme Speed Salon (87 T Top Salon build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
How does it drive? It sounds mean😁.

Reactions: 1 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Put on a clean set of 14 inch rallys I painted some time ago, on the Salon. Going to get the 15 inch 442 rallys reconditioned or see if it's cheaper buying a new set. For now the 14s will do. It does clean the Salon up nice. I pulled off the half vinyl top, and began cleaning off the glue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Sounds pretty rowdy👍.

Reactions: 1 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Before and after! It's starting to look like I have a little money in it now😆
InCollage_20220721_190129197.jpg

• Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

88 Gutlass

Greasemonkey
Jan 1, 2020
Ga
Looking really good…. I am not a fan of flowmasters, to much of a drone at cruise…. My old *ss over the loud exhaust lol

Reactions: 2 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
Looking really good…. I am not a fan of flowmasters, to much of a drone at cruise…. My old *ss over the loud exhaust lol
Thank you I'm working on it. I will be looking out for that drone sound now. I already have the Flowmasters and not sure what they will sound like. So I'm going with them for now. But I will be paying attention for droning while cruising, thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor