Supskylesup THUMBS DOWN!!! **RESOLVED**

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to lock this thread.....WAY OUT OF HAND...GP403, work your magic and lock this b*tch!!! 8)

JBreu said:
Time to lock this thread.....WAY OUT OF HAND...GP403, work your magic and lock this b*tch!!! 8)

I second this. I didn't think my post would start a big deal, meant nothing rude by it some people got offended I guess. But yeah, thread should get locked for sure. Sorry to flood the site with nonsense.

I'll lock it if the OP agrees that its been resolved....

dlo253 said:
supkylesup said:
wow dude i didn't take it as he was asking to be a dick.
sounded like he just wanted to know what kind of wheels you had
maybe he liked them and wanted to change the subject because he didn't feel like arguing
thats what im talking about people just flying off the handle lately.. (that wasn't a hit on you safari im just saying people have been flying off the handle lately around here)

sure gave off that vibe. following the other posts anyways, but to follow the forum rules, and avoid more pointless conflict. I will edit my post. But I can almost guarantee, he wasn't asking cuz he likes em...
No, from the rear corner angle, the wheels looked cool, just wondered what they were, figured enough had been said about the original post by now. It's really hard to feel vibes through the 'net. :wink:

Randy_W said:
dlo253 said:
supkylesup said:
wow dude i didn't take it as he was asking to be a dick.
sounded like he just wanted to know what kind of wheels you had
maybe he liked them and wanted to change the subject because he didn't feel like arguing
thats what im talking about people just flying off the handle lately.. (that wasn't a hit on you safari im just saying people have been flying off the handle lately around here)

sure gave off that vibe. following the other posts anyways, but to follow the forum rules, and avoid more pointless conflict. I will edit my post. But I can almost guarantee, he wasn't asking cuz he likes em...
No, from the rear corner angle, the wheels looked cool, just wondered what they were, figured enough had been said about the original post by now. It's really hard to feel vibes through the 'net. :wink:

Alright well I apologize then.. lol good point about feeling vibes over the net. You just came off kinda snappy haha. And I thought it was rude considering you referred to me as greasmonkey rather than my name. Well, as I said. I apologize on my end. Anyways, now that that's done....lol

Just saw your handle, hadn't really noticed the name, honestly. No harm my young friend.
beers.gif

I think it's great. 😀 people think they can get context and emotion across typing on a computer. sorry, but it don't work that way. keep trying though, its ****n hilarious. :rofl:

Just as hilarious as beating a dead horse. It was a misunderstanding on both ends that has been solved, come on man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor