Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Supskylesup THUMBS DOWN!!!

ERIC87442 said:
you use email. he doesn't. the end
Thank you. Lol, sh*t got way out of hand....haha

I wonder if SafariWagon and Supskylesup are sitting back taking all this in... :mrgreen:

pontiacgp said:
I wonder if SafariWagon and Supskylesup are sitting back taking all this in... :mrgreen:
LOL. probably, I know I would be if I was one of them haha.

dlo253 said:
Did you actually read my whole post or just the quotes?? Never said anyone was an out of touch dinosaur lol.... and in the case, the person is a forum member......maybe I worded something wrong, maybe some people are taking it the wrong way.. it was a simple statement, no more no less...lol didn't think it'd cause a whole page of nonsense lol it wasn't meant to start a debate LOL.
OK Greasemonkey, now I'm curious, what kind of wheels are on your Cutlass? :mrgreen:

Now it is getting out of hand. The thing for me was in my original PM I sent him my direct e-mail. We e-mailed back and forth 2-3 times via direct e-mail. So all dealings were done that way. After a weeks time passes and no word from Kyle I did believe he may be scamming here. For some people I flew off the handle too soon. Some I didn't. we all see it our own way. Next time I will PM and direct e-mail if I have both, that is what I have learned. I appologize to Kyle for calling him a thief, it was just looking that way to me at the time. I have PM'd him since and I am sure he will follow through. Resolved as far As I'm concerned.

SafariWagon said:
Now it is getting out of hand. The thing for me was in my original PM I sent him my direct e-mail. We e-mailed back and forth 2-3 times via direct e-mail. So all dealings were done that way. After a weeks time passes and no word from Kyle I did believe he may be scamming here. For some people I flew off the handle too soon. Some I didn't. we all see it our own way. Next time I will PM and direct e-mail if I have both, that is what I have learned. I appologize to Kyle for calling him a thief, it was just looking that way to me at the time. I have PM'd him since and I am sure he will follow through. Resolved as far As I'm concerned.

apollogy accepted man no harm no foul
Sorry for not keeping good communication lesson learned lol
I got it shipped out today I'll email you later with the tracking numbers
Thanks again

Randy_W said:
dlo253 said:
Did you actually read my whole post or just the quotes?? Never said anyone was an out of touch dinosaur lol.... and in the case, the person is a forum member......maybe I worded something wrong, maybe some people are taking it the wrong way.. it was a simple statement, no more no less...lol didn't think it'd cause a whole page of nonsense lol it wasn't meant to start a debate LOL.
OK Greasemonkey, now I'm curious, what kind of wheels are on your Cutlass? :mrgreen:

LOL. what does that have to do with anything. click the link in my sig that says build thread and have yourself a look kind sir LOL. you will see i bought my ****ing car a few weeks back, with dumb *ss big wheels...look at my pics. youll see what i am doing with this car. CLEARLY you asked just to be a dick, or was it a serious question...? but to answer your question, I HAVE 15' PONTIAC RALLY II's ON MY CUTLASS. and wtf do my wheels have to do with anything that was said earlier? Enlighten me...... :doh:

dlo253 said:
Randy_W said:
dlo253 said:

LOL. wow you must be ignorant. what does that have to do with anything, now you just want to talk sh*t. click the link in my sig that says build thread and have yourself a look kind sir LOL. you will see i bought my ****ing car a few weeks back, with dumb *ss big wheels...look at my damn pics. youll see what i am doing with this car. CLEARLY you asked just to be a dick. but to answer your question. I HAVE 15' PONTIAC RALLY II's ON MY CUTLASS. what other dumb *ss things to you have to add? and wtf do my wheels have to do with anything that was said earlier? im going to assume i am the younger one since im only 20, but you sir....you need to grow up.

wow dude i didn't take it as he was asking to be a dick.
sounded like he just wanted to know what kind of wheels you had
maybe he liked them and wanted to change the subject because he didn't feel like arguing
thats what im talking about people just flying off the handle lately.. (that wasn't a hit on you safari im just saying people have been flying off the handle lately around here)

supkylesup said:
wow dude i didn't take it as he was asking to be a dick.
sounded like he just wanted to know what kind of wheels you had
maybe he liked them and wanted to change the subject because he didn't feel like arguing
thats what im talking about people just flying off the handle lately.. (that wasn't a hit on you safari im just saying people have been flying off the handle lately around here)

sure gave off that vibe. following the other posts anyways, but to follow the forum rules, and avoid more pointless conflict. I will edit my post. But I can almost guarantee, he wasn't asking cuz he likes em...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor