suspension suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlitothemac

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 8, 2007
brooklyn
www.cardomain.com
:shock: i want to order some shocks and springs but really confused what to get.its a street car so dont want to get anything track specific.i just want to eliminate some o that float feeling when on the highways. any suggestions would be appreciated.

I put a set of bilstein shocks on my 87 GP, made a world of difference!

For price, buy KYB shocks and stock replacement springs. For better ride and daily driver handling, buy Bilstein and stock springs or Eibach lowering. Theres lots of different ways, but this will get u where u need to be with the least explanation.

:lol: cool im a look into the bilstein and eibach set up. ooh and the shocks i have now the rh front sounds like its bottoming out even on the smallest bump i hit.also that fluid is leaking out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor