Swatch/sample of Dark Beige interior (dash)

brrian

Master Mechanic
Jul 7, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm going to order a spray can of vinyl paint though Vinyl Pro. I need to send them a sample to match, 1"ish at least, in my dash color, Dark Beige. I don't have anything in that color that I'm willing to cut up, and I'd prefer not to send a whole part & risking it breaking or not getting it back. So, do any of you have a small piece of something in "1981 Dark Beige" that you'd send to me, that I could send to them?

1722961202783.png

I sent a glovebox door to Anne Zolle at SEM when they were still doing color matching. I also sent a piece of siding to Vinyl Pro. Got both things back in one piece. I took the glovebox door apart so they matched the color to the plastic under the actual door. It was a perfect match since there was no fading.
Take the door, pad the heck out of it and Fedex overnight it.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor