System Update Info / Bugs / Etc.

If you go to page 1 of my build thread and try to scroll down, the page locks and the scroll bar goes away. I see that was (or is) an issue.

Hutch
inter-sting. that's exactly what happened to me initially, but the problem "went away" on its own. try a ctrl-shift-R to try and force a hard reload, other than that it could be just a stupid cache holdout. it should flush itself out, hopefully sooner than later.

*should.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if anyone else ha s reported this, but I just pasted in a couple of AMAZON links to a post and they are next to impossible to see they even exist. In the Light style practically invisible unless you highlight with the mouse cursor, then the text kinda appears. If the Dark style, it's a little more visible but barely, here's a screen shot of both.

I just pasted like I have in the past, didn't use the rich edit tools insert LINK option.

Here's the thread/post I'm referring to:

Attachments

• 1721438726213.png
    1721438726213.png
    238 KB · Views: 3
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure if anyone else ha s reported this, but I just pasted in a couple of AMAZON links to a post and they are next to impossible to see they even exist.
Had the same issue. The OP says to go to the very bottom of the page. There's a blue banner down there. On the left is a "Style Changer" you can click. Change that to "Default Style" and it should clear it up.

Hutch

Reactions: 1 user
Had the same issue. The OP says to go to the very bottom of the page. There's a blue banner down there. On the left is a "Style Changer" you can click. Change that to "Default Style" and it should clear it up.

Hutch
Hi Hutch thanks I had tried that too looked same for each style including default. I'll do the entire site refresh later when I'm back at my desktop.

Yep the link colors is one of things I need to do *today* so stand by...

okay, link colors should be updated. The e-mail templates appear to be functional again.

The stupid stats panel is still a mystery. So many CSS selectors and stuff to wade thru 😓 it wouldn't surprise me if I need to update this module, or replace it with a different but similar one.

If you see anything else that doesn't look right, please chime in. I had to "rebuild" the themes from scratch and obviously a few details I overlooked.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor