Tattoos, paying homage to your ride, have any, I do

Status
Not open for further replies.
cuttatt2-1.jpg

1qqw.jpg

Man, thats tight. I gotta give it 2 u 4that one. I dont have the balls for that. On the stomach kills. I got somethin across my belly and I said f*** it, thats the last one near that spot. Thats the only place that I almost regret getting once it started. Everywhere else is a piece of cake!

wow i dont think i cud tattoo a car on me i change cars like i do underwear lol... its funny cause i was at the dub show this past weekend and there was a tattoo guy there wit his book and he had a guy in there who had his el camino tatted on him.. LOOKED pretty nice

I've got a black n' red rocket logo on my fore arm, w/ a 40's Olds Shield above it, a tribute to Von Dutch (two flying eyes, one on each wrist) and I've got a peice planned to include my '80 Cutlass, and my '60 F100... The F100 will be inked the way I found it, rusty and used up.. It's the one thing I regret getting rid of.. I miss that truck.. And the Cutlass I feel pretty confident in getting it inked on me because it's never going anywhere, ever!

I won't be having any tattoos for quite a few years to come. Officers in the military are not allowed to have them and if I do get one, they would charge me with "defacing government property". I'm not kidding either :shock:

I couldn't do one specific car tattoo as I love my mopars, malibu, and the roadrunner. I like other brands of cars from BOP but will not speak positive of fords, even if you paid me to.

I saw a fat guy recently at a VW show. He had a tattoo that said VOWAGEN until raised his arm and the flab was lifted so that it said VOLKSWAGEN.

patmckinneyracing said:
I won't be having any tattoos for quite a few years to come. Officers in the military are not allowed to have them and if I do get one, they would charge me with "defacing government property". I'm not kidding either :shock:

I couldn't do one specific car tattoo as I love my mopars, malibu, and the roadrunner. I like other brands of cars from BOP but will not speak positive of fords, even if you paid me to.
i didnt know officers could get tats. what about nco? i just joined up. got in the dep as a pfc. i got both my legs done from knee down and some of my arm done and i want to get it finished within the next couple years. and i got a few friends that get em while they are in and they say they dont get in trouble.

As far as I know, the enlisted side needs only to move up the chain of command. I've heard that, and this applies to the Navy side, that you need to send in a photo with a letter explaining the work being done and have it approved. I think its rather stupid because the Navy tradition is having tattoos lol. The military is becoming more business rather than tradition. The general rule I've heard of though is that as long as the uniform covers it up, there won't be any issues.

I really want one myself, but have spoken to officers who said not to do it. When your running around in your skivvies at 3 in the morning, they'll single you out for them.

I got one of my regal on my side a couple years ago, the car itself is done but i can't decide what i want around it, so many options!

silent_orchestra said:
I've got a black n' red rocket logo on my fore arm, w/ a 40's Olds Shield above it

pics!

its not car related but i figured id post it anyways
my back says Hakuna Matata
it applies to everything i do really
so i guess it could be car related
cause my cutlass pisses me off alot

Hakuna Matata

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor