temp. gauge wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

clsmith1424

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2010
i have and 83 gp that originally had the 3.8 but now has a chev 350, 30 over, street/strip dominator intake, edel 650cfm, cam(not sure what kind but was told it mached the intakes power curve), and a few other mods. 8)

my question is on the 3.8 wire harness in the engine compartment what color is the water temp wire/s and where was the sender located on the motor. it seems that when the guy i bought the car from droped the 350 in he did not hook up the temp wire to the sender :evil: . now i have no idea where to look for this ellusive wire/s.
any help rendered would be greatly appreiated.

nastycutlassboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2010
temp sender unit is on driver front of the head and if i was you i would go get achevy monte carlo wiring harmness and it work great

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor