ThA RuNt projeck "FRAME OFF"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 81 malibu "PROJECT 3 SPEED"

ok guys so i put my bucket seats in and i love them but i was having this problem when i look back i couldnt see cuz im a short guy so i decided to remove the headrest and heres the end results....

100_1051.jpg

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Doober said:
Looks good 8) The low-backs should look quite nice when the seats are done (or are you leaving them as they are now?).
im gonna have them redone...brown fabric and black stitching

1986elcamino383

Apprentice
Jun 29, 2009
South River NJ

Any up dates ???? You are the reason I have been working on my el camino . Hope all is well .

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

1986elcamino383 said:
Any up dates ???? You are the reason I have been working on my el camino . Hope all is well .
no upadates goin out of town this weekend so the malibu will be at home........ once i get back i should find something to do to it ill keep everyone posted

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az

Leaving Cali for Az in an hour. Just hand over the keys when I get there! Got that Holley 4160 packed bruh. See yall in a minute..

Elco Warren...Soon to be Malibu Warren(LOL)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Leaving Cali for Az in an hour. Just hand over the keys when I get there! Got that Holley 4160 packed bruh. See yall in a minute..

Elco Warren...Soon to be Malibu Warren(LOL)
LOL... good lookin on the carb and OTHER ITEMS!!! lol well guys elco warren kuruption and melman will be having a good time today in arizona will post photos.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor