The 10 Commandments of Obamaland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick48195

Apprentice
May 21, 2009
This is not "sheer hysteria and paranoia about the President" GP403! this is simply the truth! I am sorry but i can't believe any of your rebuttals because you did not provide any proof to your answers like i did. These resources cannot lie otherwise they would be sued and out of business. I am not a Republican or a Democrat just an American and i back our President 100% but when i see and read this stuff i have to believe it, It can't be all lies.

Did you think that Michael Moore's movie Farenhiet 911 was ALL LIES? Just wondering. Where exactly did you get your info? There is a website I'd like you to see because we are both in the believing mood

http://www.jesusnorepublican.org/

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
84GP455 said:
This is not "sheer hysteria and paranoia about the President" GP403! this is simply the truth! I am sorry but i can't believe any of your rebuttals because you did not provide any proof to your answers like i did. These resources cannot lie otherwise they would be sued and out of business. I am not a Republican or a Democrat just an American and i back our President 100% but when i see and read this stuff i have to believe it, It can't be all lies.

Truth, lies... in politics and the media: there is no such thing, its whatever spin they can put on it and what they can get you to believe.

Facts:
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._executive_branch_czars
  • Afghanistan is not Iraq, again, check the article you cited. It was not the deadliest month in Iraq. I can't find a chart of current deployment numbers, but IIRC it is decreasing in Iraq, just moving to Afghanistan....
  • Nuclear disarmament started a long time ago. This is a continuation of that.... whats the big deal?
  • Failures and government bailouts of banks and private industry, even GM, didn't start with BO. That ball was already rolling. Check the dates. Should he be asking where the money went? Absolutely. I doubt anyone would deny that.
  • Healthcare: You show me where the plan is to completely socialize healthcare in this country is and I'll believe it. Actually, that might not be a bad idea. At least then the people who run it would be accountable in some measure to the people....
  • What? Politics corrupt? Must be BO's fault! Like this is news? Really....

As for the rest, I believe I stated when I didn't know the facts, and didn't provide a rebuttal there. Except for the "nice american name" bit.... what is a "nice american name" anyway?

I am not a Republican or a Democrat just an American and i back our President 100%
Me too, or either, or whatever. Which is *also* why I fail to understand the amount of paranoia and hysterics surrounding anything the man tries to do. At least here where I live. We had everyone screaming about his "Stay in School" speech as trying to "indoctrinate our children" and "abusing his power" and people pulling their kids out of school if they showed it.... :roll: the list goes on. I've heard so much ridiculous fantasy anti-Obama bullshit from people I thought were smarter.... That is where I'm coming from when I say "paranoia and hysteria"... well that, and this: (I dunno who this guy is, what his politics are, and I don't care)

[youtube]UASS1qFAIQ8[/youtube]

I mean, :wtf:, if that isn't hysteria and paranoia, I don't know what is! :friday:

(still can't believe I'm getting involved in this... :rofl:)

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
my questions are what has obama done to improve things? why is he trying to spend $10b we don't have for healthcare when the economy is in the shithole? (shouldn't we put money into creating jobs, or better yet getting jobs back to the US?) why is he trying to put more restrictions on emission when that pushes business out of the country? why, if we're SO concerned about the environment, do we push manufacturing to china, who has ZERO emissions laws? and then sends poisonous drywall to us? come on, DRYWALL? they can't even get that right?

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'm an american too, I'm a conservative with republican tendencies...

someone said that they're tired of all the Obama bashing..., well I'm tired of the Bush bashings over the economy... Yes, he didn't do that great of a job, but at least he didn't spend billions of dollars on failed plans and wanting to raise taxes to pay for them... how is this going to help the unemployed that is barley keeping their heads above water?

and those of you unemployed, how many are beause your jobs went to mexico or china? and you want to blame Bush on that? let me refresh your memory by taking you back to Reagan and Bush Sr...:

remember the buzzwords "trickledown economics"? well, it was your DEMOCRATIC president Clinton that signed a little thing called "North American Free Trade Agreement" that allowed all these jobs to go across our borders to make the companies millions in saved payroll, and it just took time for all the loyalists to finally not be able to compete with the lower prices offered by these other companies... Ross Perot stated we will hear a flushing sound of all our jobs being wisked away, and most thought he was a madman... he was a lousy public speaker, and probably racist, but had great ideas on his platform... Bush was just in the way when the crap rolled downhill and picked up alot of momentum...

I'm still hoping Obama can turn this around, as he has good but poorly executed ideas... I just don't think his healthcare reform is one of them... take it from a point of view from someone who is losing their dad from cancer...

you may feel free to start bashing me now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor