The 10 Commandments of Obamaland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fat-people-love-cookies.jpg

Re:

maximus, there really is no reason to personally go after blackjesus. have a discussion, a debate, whatever but the personal insults are stupid and counterproductive.

Re: Re:

megaladon6 said:
maximus, there really is no reason to personally go after blackjesus. have a discussion, a debate, whatever but the personal insults are stupid and counterproductive.
I was going after him?
quote by BlacKJesuS on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:19 pm

I was more or less going for you and the rest of your pack of trolls should travel from Mccainville and try to get within the walls of Obamaland

his insults aren't personally directed and they do (sort of) deal with the topic. i don't consider them over the line.
yours are personal. period. you're insulting about how he gets women with absolutely no info, blah blah blah. and they have nothing to do with the topic. (not all your coments, only a couple)
we had a big stink here recently with a (now banned) member, igotdat, for his personally directed comments and other things. and because he wasn't the only one at fault there were 2 long threads with a bunch of crap in them.
i'd rather not have that again.

megaladon6 said:
his insults aren't personally directed and they do (sort of) deal with the topic. i don't consider them over the line.
yours are personal. period. you're insulting about how he gets women with absolutely no info, blah blah blah. and they have nothing to do with the topic. (not all your coments, only a couple)
we had a big stink here recently with a (now banned) member, igotdat, for his personally directed comments and other things. and because he wasn't the only one at fault there were 2 long threads with a bunch of crap in them.
i'd rather not have that again.
I didnt think I was "attacking".I was trying to get an explanation as to what he meant singling out white women,as opposed to women in general.I thought it was & is a racist statement.I dont go around saying all the black women,or Mexican women want me.You think that deals with the topic? C'mon,be honest about this!I was getting a bit perturbed lately,seeing people respond in our present political situation, try and defend indefensible situations by using race as a last resort.If my response came across as personel,it was more meant against people in general who are doing this.And it really gets me PO'd! :evil:

How come I dont hear any 'outrage' about the portrayal of an overweight white women trying to eat fattening cookies in a way that belittles her? :roll: 😀

I wonder what lies you tell "white Women"? They must be mad you lied afterwords! :roll: :lol:
that's not getting an explanation and it's a personal attack that has nothing to do with the subjects being discussed.
your other posts i have no problem with. but this is the stuff that starts pointless bullshit.

I see this is a old thread but i am still going to chime in here. Fellas and ladies (if any) its all about politics and no two people are EVER going to agree about everything. That is the whole nature of the word (politics) you have your opinion and i have mine there is no reason for personal attacks! PERIOD 🙁 But i do ask you this: Be it Obama,Bush,clinton,Bush sr,Reagan,Carter,Ford Do any of You REALLY want this job? :wtf:

Edit: sorry read the wrong date somewhere on the page! new site design messin wit me.

RUSTY OL BU said:
I see this is a old thread but i am still going to chime in here. Fellas and ladies (if any) its all about politics and no two people are EVER going to agree about everything. That is the whole nature of the word (politics) you have your opinion and i have mine there is no reason for personal attacks! PERIOD 🙁 But i do ask you this: Be it Obama,Bush,clinton,Bush sr,Reagan,Carter,Ford Do any of You REALLY want this job? :wtf:

Edit: sorry read the wrong date somewhere on the page! new site design messin wit me.

i dont think i'd mind being the president...of course i dont know what its like but try me

BlacKJesuS said:
RUSTY OL BU said:

i dont think i'd mind being the president...of course i dont know what its like but try me

and if I liked your stand on issues, I'd vote for you.... I don't care if you're male,female,white,black,asian,hispanic: some politicians do a good job, some run the country into the ground... personally, I think obama is setting us up for future failure... spend,spend,spend: I don't care if your the government, or the schmuck down the street- you keep spending money you don't have, you've got to repay it sometime....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor