the 85 cutty supreme 4 door i picked up, pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
[meow

poof!

delete

no one can afford to pay the fuel costto come and get the car, not evne IL and MO located persons

i have talked to about 8 different ppl and its the same problem almost always

fuel cost too much

nothing i can do

i tried and i tried hard

sure its kinda crappy to see something clean go to waste but theres nothing i can do

i did all i can

no one is close enough

and no one is going ot give me 300 minimum plus fuel cost it will take to retrieve it

its not that i want to do it but i have no choice

i cant afford ot put another engine in it ATM and i have a trans am that only needs exhaust now and shredding this car wil pay for a whole entire system under it so i can finally drive it

82 trans am ws7 305 converted to th350 from 200c

quartes rusted but nothing i cant weld and do whatever later on

need another car bad

the toyota truck frame is about to break from severe rot and collapse the entire truck in half, and a spring hanger is spearated from the frame

too bad sinc eit is reallty reliable and only 143k miles and good on gas and very useful

but its been almost 4 years, its served me well, and beyond

things happen

thanks!

happy new year

good luck with all everyone!

might as well remove this entire thread, as the car is now at the shredder officially it weighed 4800lbs loaded with junk

have a good new year everyone 😀

R

There is no reason to not like a 4 door. Same thing as the coupe. Unless you're going track racing it doesn't matter because a 4 door weighs a couple lbs more. LOVE YOUR CAR(S)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor