The Generic Car Show & Cruise Thread (2024 Edition)

FYI, that tin woody was just brought up from VA. It was in pretty good shape for the year. The cool thing is its an automatic from the factory. I like the Ford flatbed. Owners in the military and wants to unload it due to the lack of time to mess with it. An original MH conversion that was an old fire truck someplace in upstate NY. The first time I saw it the thing died as he was driving through the parking lot. Fuel issue and the battery was shot. He got jumped a few times and it kept stalling. Finally a bunch of us has to push the thing into a space. The owner was straining to steer it and it was like pushing a small house.
The 54 Pontiacs owner won it in a raffle at a car show. He had a nice collection of cars including an old woody powered by a new hemi. His friend told me hes down to 2 cars now. Sold everything off. Maybe you can have too many toys. Hell, I'll never know. LOL

Reactions: Ugly1 and 86LK
An interesting turnout at todays car show. Filled with cars. The usual amount of late model Vettes and Mustangs. Seen one, seen them all. These were standouts. The white Vette sounded real snotty. But the neatest thing is the one at the end. Holy crap !!! A six year build done by the owner of a body shop. Bagged suspension. Crazy details all over the car. A total of 6 four barrels on the two motors and two turbos on each. The guy that helped build the car told me they just took first place at a show sponsored by Hot Wheels in PA. The company really liked the car. A toy might be in the future. BTW, the knife on the steering wheel is removed for driving.

IMG_2418.jpg
IMG_2421.jpg
IMG_2422.jpg
IMG_2423.jpg
IMG_2424.jpg
IMG_2425.jpg
IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2427.jpg
IMG_2428.jpg
IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_2433.jpg
IMG_2434.jpg
IMG_2435.jpg
IMG_2436.jpg
IMG_2430.jpg
IMG_2431.jpg
IMG_2432.jpg
IMG_2437.jpg
IMG_2438.jpg
IMG_2439.jpg

Last edited:
An interesting turnout at todays car show. Filled with cars. The usual amount of late model Vettes and Mustangs. Seen one, seen them all. These were standouts. The white Vette sounder real snotty. But the neatest thing is the one at the end. Holy crap !!! A six year build done by the owner of a body shop. Bagged suspension. Crazy details all over the car. A total of 6 four barrels on the two motors and two turbos on each. The guy that helped build the car told me they just took first place at a show sponsored by Hot Wheels in PA. The company really liked the car. A toy might be in the future. BTW, the knife on the steering wheel is removed for driving.

View attachment 242163View attachment 242164View attachment 242165View attachment 242166View attachment 242167View attachment 242168

An interesting turnout at todays car show. Filled with cars. The usual amount of late model Vettes and Mustangs. Seen one, seen them all. These were standouts. The white Vette sounder real snotty. But the neatest thing is the one at the end. Holy crap !!! A six year build done by the owner of a body shop. Bagged suspension. Crazy details all over the car. A total of 6 four barrels on the two motors and two turbos on each. The guy that helped build the car told me they just took first place at a show sponsored by Hot Wheels in PA. The company really liked the car. A toy might be in the future. BTW, the knife on the steering wheel is removed for driving.

View attachment 242149View attachment 242150View attachment 242151View attachment 242152View attachment 242153View attachment 242154View attachment 242155View attachment 242156View attachment 242157View attachment 242158View attachment 242159View attachment 242160View attachment 242161View attachment 242162View attachment 242163View attachment 242164View attachment 242165View attachment 242166View attachment 242167View attachment 242168
Love the 69’ 442 In Garnet red.

Reactions: 86LK
If you folks look at the motors from the side you'll notice a tall box mounted behind the second one. Its a periscope so the driver can see things on the right side blocked by the height of the motors.

Reactions: Ugly1

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor