The Generic Car Show & Cruise Thread (2024 Edition)

The NH Muscle Car Summer Sizzler was last Sunday. Got a bunch of pics from it
IMG_6828.jpeg
IMG_6827.jpeg
IMG_6826.jpeg
IMG_6823.jpeg
IMG_6825.jpeg
IMG_6824.jpeg
IMG_6821.jpeg
IMG_6822.jpeg
IMG_6820.jpeg
IMG_6818.jpeg
IMG_6819.jpeg
IMG_6836.jpeg
IMG_6837.jpeg
IMG_6835.jpeg
IMG_6832.jpeg
IMG_6833.jpeg
IMG_6831.jpeg
IMG_6830.jpeg
IMG_6829.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Love that blue ‘68 Pontiac Tempest, my dad had that same car, was a hand me down from his dad in 1970. One of his favorite cars to this day.

Reactions: 1 users
Love that blue ‘68 Pontiac Tempest, my dad had that same car, was a hand me down from his dad in 1970. One of his favorite cars to this day.
I’d scare you that I know where there’s a green one in a salvage yard with the stock( I believe) 350 motor and transmission. Was still there the last fall. Think it’s a 69’ though.

I’d scare you that I know where there’s a green one in a salvage yard with the stock( I believe) 350 motor and transmission. Was still there the last fall. Think it’s a 69’ though.
My dad’s had a 350 Pontiac as well. Was a triple green car that was very popular at the time. My mom had a ‘68 Mustang in almost the same geen with a black vinyl top.

Please don’t tell me where that car is located!👍

• Haha

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor