The Most Manly-est.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
justwestofhell.com
Okay, so 85 Cutlass Brougham posted a poll regarding the least manliest cars. While thinking of the absolute least masculine cars, I started trying to think of what the manliest cars were.

So I'll now ask you guys. No poll, just want to know what do you think is the manliest car in the world?

I'm not counting G-Bodies, because we all know that they are the absolute bestest and most masculine vehicles, ever. Particularly the 1985 model year Grand Prix. Aheh.

But yeah... aside from G-Bodies, what do you think the manliest car is?

hummer h1. not the yuppied out fancy-schmancied interior, stereo system and groceries in the back version. i mean the mil-spec and the first civilian ones. the simple fact that if you are stuck in traffic (hopefully trying to get to yosemite!) you can just run over the cars in fron of you. :lol:

My vote is a Ford Bronco of any year (I love the older, boxy ones). Also the Buick GS and Chevy Nova are up there on my list as pretty masculine beasties.

And though I'd rank a Mustang as a girlie car... you have to admit that the Shelby Cobra is a pretty tough car.

2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty standard cab in white with the Power Stroke Diesel, 4x4, and an absolute stripper model in white with gray wheels and black trim. Has to have vinyl seats and vinyl flooring. No A/C because real men are not bothered by a little heat and love to sweat. A Gun rack with a Kalashnikov in the back window would complete the look. Would also have a huge winch bumper front and rear just in case, but in black. Chrome is for sissies. It would have a mild lift kit and mud tires, but still on the factory wheels. No need to add anything that is not purely functional.

Would I drive it? Yes. It is my dream truck except for my need for A/C and I would not keep the illegal fully automatic AK 47 in the truck. ( It is also nothing like anything I currently drive except for the color.)

define manly

u talkin about cars women cant stand and u would only see a man driving it or cars that are just bad *ss because i kno girls who drive stuff your mentioning

Something oozing testosterone. Anyone can drive anything for reasons of necessity or taste. The presence of testicles or ovaries does not exempt someone from liking one thing or another, but there are some cars/trucks more likely to be driven by one gender than the other. I like small cars like the original Mini and Fiat 500, I know girls who drive 4x4 F-150's, but it is not the stereotype. We are just having fun and talking stereotypes here, not having a serious discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor