The Most Manly-est.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodyfever

Greasemonkey
Jun 19, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
in my opinion, some of the most manlyest cars i think would be hotrods, like the american graffiti duece coupe, ect and soem of the muscle cars like the 70' chevelle SS 454 / buick gsx or newer cars like dually trucks, and a future manly car the new dodge challenger :)

Nightmare388

Master Mechanic
Sep 30, 2007
North West IL
I would vote the manliest as a 427 AC Cobra, new 505HP ZO6 Vette, New Vipers,67 435hp tripower 427 Vette and on and on.....

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Even better than Falfa's Deuce is the 55 Chevy driven by Harrison Ford in Grafitti. As cool as it was in 1973's AG, it is MUCH manlier in it's original role in the 1971 classic Two Lane Blacktop (I am probably one of only a handful of people my age who have ever seen that movie). It was flat black with a flip front in that movie and was really nasty in real life. I remember reading somewhere that the car ran an honest 10.90 in the 1/4. It had a tunnel ram on a BBC with 2 Holleys on top.

gbodyfever

Greasemonkey
Jun 19, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
good point, that 55 chevy was bad-*ss,
and 2 lane black is awesome, my ex-gf was bored outta her mind while i sat there intrigued by this chevy, would love to do up a chevy like that.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I dunno.. the Hurst Hemi Under Glass? Rear mounted blown Hemi Barracuda that did bumper stands in the 60's!

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
superbirdjr7.jpg

Only a guy could drive a car that ridiculous... and yet so awesome.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
just about any 4x4 truck or Dually has got my vote.

my fav was when I was driving a new ( in 2003 ) 1 ton 4x4 Dually Dodge Ram with the Cummins Turbo Diesel and pulling a 23' show trailer that looked like it was made out of concrete. With the 6speed manual it sounded like a transport truck.

1988montess

Greasemonkey
Aug 14, 2007
gbodyfever said:
in my opinion, some of the most manlyest cars i think would be hotrods, like the american graffiti duece coupe, ect and soem of the muscle cars like the 70' chevelle SS 454 / buick gsx or newer cars like dually trucks, and a future manly car the new dodge challenger :)

i agree with the 70 Chevelle 454 SS. my father in law has a mint one and its definitely a mean manly car.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
full size CHEVY truck in any year, it would have to have at least a 350 in it, 4 wheels drive and jackup like a sonbitch. it would be even better if it was pulling something like a 30 foot twin blown 502 baja or similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor