32048.jpg

7000 hp v8s
1 mile to 20 gallons of $16 a gallon fuel
0-100 in .8 seconds
4 sec. 1/4s

wuts more manly then that

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I think so Brain....But why do they call it cottage cheese if it doesn't come from a cottage?-NARF!

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I think so Brain....But why do they call it cottage cheese if it doesn't come from a cottage?-NARF!

Pinky and the Brain......Nicely done!!!!

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
we need a pinky and the brain smiley. :D

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well...Two or three actually. One of Pinky, one of The Brain and maybe one of The Brain's arch nemesis- Snowball the hamster.

(And actually, The Brain would have said "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?")

By far, Pinky's best answer is when he said "No Brain, I don't think so." Then he said something about the fact that they are never thinking the same thing. Probably the smartest answer he could give!

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i KNEW it didn't sound right. well it has been 10 years.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
By far, Pinky's best answer is when he said "No Brain, I don't think so." Then he said something about the fact that they are never thinking the same thing. Probably the smartest answer he could give!

My favorite was when Brain said, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" and then Pinkie replied,

"I think so, Brain... but burlap chafes me so."

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Another I just thought of is "I think so Brain....but if Jimmy cracks corn and nobody cares, then why does he continue to do it?"

There used to be a whole bunch of them on You Tube, but then the copyright people got them removed. I now try to catch the BBC show "Top Gear" every week when someone posts it before they have it taken off. If you have never seen it, it is really well done although one of the hosts is occasionally anti-American. They used to have it on Discovery a few years ago edited for American audiences. Their destruction of different cars is epic. Ripping a Russian car (Lada) in two by using mine tractors to have it "drawn and quartered" was great. The non destruction (despite their efforts) of a Toyota Hi-Lux diesel pickup is a classic. Oh, and skeet shooting with cars as clays, lawn darts with cars, machine gunning a Prius, driving a vintage Rolls Royce into a swimming pool, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor