The Most Manly-est.

Status
Not open for further replies.

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
in my opinion, some of the most manlyest cars i think would be hotrods, like the american graffiti duece coupe, ect and soem of the muscle cars like the 70' chevelle SS 454 / buick gsx or newer cars like dually trucks, and a future manly car the new dodge challenger Smile

i agree with the 70 Chevelle 454 SS. my father in law has a mint one and its definitely a mean manly car.

another vote for the chevelle, you do not get much more bad a$$ than that. i also think any car with 500 or more cubic inches is manly too.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
define manly..... are we talking pretty boy manly or rugged flanel wearing outdoor type manly, lol. it makes a difference.......

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
regalman4925 said:
define manly..... are we talking pretty boy manly or rugged flanel wearing outdoor type manly, lol. it makes a difference.......

11rl8.jpg

I'm talking that kind of manly.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
isn't "pretty boy manly" an oxymoron?

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i would call pretty boy manly like james bond or fonzi type of guys. maybe i dont make any sense, lol

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Like "Metrosexual" manly? Metros are kind of like gay men but they like women instead...or so they say...

I wouldn't call Fonzie a pretty boy. He was not afraid to get his hands dirty.

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
i don't think he means metro sexual. bond is a good example--womanizing, gun carrying, drinking, fighting etc macho stuff. but also well dressed, spoken, sophisticated etc. as opposed to the ultimate manly man, john wayne. not a guy you expect to see in a tux or dancing. lol

god i hope you all know who john wayne is!

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Well, I do but am not a big fan. I guess I am a mix. I don't fight, am a slob and own no clothing items that cost more than $10, and well spoken and well read. I also don't like to drink (but sometimes do) and do not womanize (Women don't hate me but don't "like" me either). I am constantly tinkering with something and always lost in thought trying to improve the efficiency of something.

Derision

Master Mechanic
Jul 2, 2007
Jackson, New Jersey
85 Cutlass Brougham said:
I guess I am a mix. I don't fight, am a slob and own no clothing items that cost more than $10, and well spoken and well read. I also don't like to drink (but sometimes do) and do not womanize (Women don't hate me but don't "like" me either). I am constantly tinkering with something and always lost in thought trying to improve the efficiency of something.

You just described Gyro Gearloose from Ducktales.

dtopen12sb0.jpg

Actually one of my favorite characters.

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I've always associated my personality more with "The Brain" from Pinky and the Brain--my favorite cartoon series of all time (and sadly no longer shown on TV...:()

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor