The New 442

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC87442

G-Body Guru
Jul 18, 2009
Monroe, Wisconsin
what do you guys think of the new ride? my other 442 is still currently MIA still, waiting on it to be found or insurance money to come. but i picked up this it settle my 442 cravings got a great deal on it i think. 48k original miles everything every option works on the car

IMG_0555.jpg

Very nice ride. Clean as a whistle. You might want to invest in a good security system in this one.
Good luck with it.

WOW.....that car is amazing, post some new pictures of it. If the get the old 442 back in same condition ill buy one form ya ! 😀 haha well if ya lived closer. But i hope you get the old one back and i hope you best of luck with this one!!!!!
:bump: :bump:

Longroof79 said:
Very nice ride. Clean as a whistle. You might want to invest in a good security system in this one.
Good luck with it.
it came with a real nice alarm installed 😀 i love it, its got a few things here and there just little blemishes. it was waaaay to clean and cheap to pass up, i got alot of spare parts for it too such as a spare 442 rim that has never been used. no t-tops or sunroof tho, oh well i suppose, original 307 unmolested other then the chrome air cleaner lid was ripped off at the dealer when he bought it, still the dual snorkal air cleaner, (you had to make me sell my old air cleaner lid didnt you minion) haha :lol: it leaks a little oil, im going to pull the motor this winter and re seal everything just to be on the safe side, monday im going to pick up 5 used cheap but still good 235/60r15 bfg tires like the rears so i have a matching set, and my friend is giving me one bfg same size that he has sitting around so that will make 2 sets of bfgs i would have for it 🙂 found a reproduction air cleaner lid on year one i will get sometime, it needs just a few finishing touches. this is my first g-body with working cruise control, working a/c, and working power antenna. the guy i bought it from was a gm mechanic for 37 years, he had it since 89 with 20k miles on it. it stainless dual exaust with dual cats (all emissions stuff is in working order) he did the exhaust himself with a friends shops pipe bender. its a great car, it drives like its a new car still. i will post more pics later

as for my 442 that was stolen if it comes back it will be forsale price will be depending on how much it was molested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor