The New 442

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if u plan on making it a lrod trans swap i havea trans and excellent shape lrods with plate and everything for sale first $900 gets trans and shifter and everything that gos with trans 🙂but sweet ride, i have an 87 cutlass not a 442 just plane jaine

wow!!!! really awesome. I Might suggest you to erase you licence plate number for more security!!

ERIC87442 said:
Wolf001 said:
wow!!!! really awesome. I Might suggest you to erase you licence plate number for more security!!
It has an alarm and i have a gun, they would be shot.

And you would be the one in jail, so that's not a very smart response. As for alarms, they are worthless. Has anyone here ever called the cops when you heard a car alarm go off?

Didn't think so.

Install a hidden kill switch, which saved my 68 442 from several theft attempts back when I lived in the Boston area.

As for erasing the license plate - why? Do you cover it up when you drive the car on the street? It's there for the whole world to see.

just post private property signs...................................... If a person is commiting a unlawful act and breaking and entering a protected place (His garage and or house) and a life is threaten he can shoot. Or he can just shoot in the air and scare the person. If the person doesn't get scared and comes at you shoot him once and be done with it. You won't go to jail for self defense. But you will if someone is stealing your property and kill someone.

Oh and nice cutlass! lol

Nice ride . Glad you found one.

I'm lucky the keys would have to be in it running for someone to waist time in my neck of woods. Now 4x4 trucks that they can 4 wheel in r different story .

But if they r on my property they better watch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor