the new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

80maroonbu

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Wanted to stop in and say gey to everyone. My name is David. I just purchased a very clean, 100% original 1980 Malibu Classic. It has very few problems to be 32 years old. I am 3rd owner, technically 2nd owner from the little old elementary school lunch lady that sold it to the guy i bought it from. He only had it for about 6 months and he basically cleaned it up and did some car guy stuff to it to sell it. Ie: tires and corvette rallys, under carriage cleaning, interior cleaning, and oil change. Its the car i have been looking for, for about 6 months.
I live in northeast Tennessee with my wife (which hates the car and thinks its ugly as hell. Her words), and my 8 yr old, that may one day own this car.
Im glad to have found y'all, and bope that i will learn alot from the members here.

Attachments

• 2012-02-26_10-57-25_218.jpg
    2012-02-26_10-57-25_218.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 221
Nice find! and welcome to the GBF....what about the Olds? Is that the wifes ride?...j/king

Welcome to the group. Good to see another 80 on here. Looks real clean.

bill said:
Nice find! and welcome to the GBF....what about the Olds? Is that the wifes ride?...j/king
@bill, the picture was taken at the guys house i bought it from. But if anyone here is interested, i do believe its for sale. Let me know, and i can contact him about it. I can get the details on it. He lives close to me. It looks solid and just in need of some TLC. Its in northeast Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor