The roadster shop G body chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzedandkonfuzed

G-Body Guru
Feb 9, 2010
Anglemont, BC
While we're on the subject.....

There's a shop near me that builds chassis' like these. For job security's sake I don't want to name them, but stay away.

STAY FAR AWAY.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

Bitterman

Greasemonkey
Jan 17, 2017
I bought a rolling chassis from a yard for 200 bucks. A very solid frame. Sanded, painted and made it look as close to new as possible. If I added man hours and supplies to redo my frame, I'd be in the 1,200 to 1,500 buck range. Is my frame like the custom.... hell no, pretty far from it. But I have 18,000 that I didnt spend and I'm happy with my frame. 19k for a frame just sounds silly and ridiculous to me. When I finish my car, I bet my entire build may get to 19k.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
you can spend you money and brag to your friends but the circle track world has whatever your heart desires as long as you are willing put some work into it...and some thought into it cause circle track parts do not normally come with instructions, manufacturers save themselves liability that way

• Informative
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor