the sh*t mix g-body build

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb89

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 11, 2009
Surrey, BC, Canada
well im starting a build rendering of my project car. starting with a 1983 pontiac grand lemans 4 door. body is comming off and all i am keeping is the frame. body is off a 1984 buick regal 2 door with a t roof. front clip is a 1987 olds cutlass with euro style lights. engine is a supercharged corvette ls1 with corvette 6speed trans and 3:73 posi rear diff. camaro steering and foose speedster rims, black with chrome lip, 18x12 rear and 17x 8 front. lowered 3 inches all around. pics will be posted soon of progress

If you have the C5 donor, why not use it's suspension and rear transaxle instead of the ancient G body frame? The result would be a far better car.

Nice! can't wait to see it. BTW where did the rest of the Vette go? Alot of fun parts there :twisted:

well the back of the vette got run over by a big rig. basicly the transmisson and enginene are salvageable. not bas for a $500 buy. posting pics later today

bb89 said:
well the back of the vette got run over by a big rig. basicly the transmisson and enginene are salvageable. not bas for a $500 buy. posting pics later today

I would say not bas at all.

lets see some pics of this thing!

bb89 said:
Until I see pics I'm not buying it. Insurance companies don't sell $500 supercharged C5s. Every C5 I ever worked on had a rear transaxle, not a transmission and a rear diff. Is this a real car or an art class project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor