**THEFT DETERENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
i can say that of all the people i know no one has ever had a custom car appraised and thats bad on our part. i kinow guys the build 150k street rods, those are the only people i know that do it but they dont do it until the car is complete which is sometimes years, they still drive them around during that time

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would suggest anyone who works on his/her car to bring it back to somewhat showroom condition or even made upgrades that would increase the value of the car should have that appraised...it would save alot of trouble in the event of something happening...

Silent viewer

Royal Smart Person
May 9, 2007
does anyne know the cost of it? i think it is several hundred bucks? i just went to getting a wedding band appraised and it was 80 for the main band and 40 for the wedding band, i cant imagine the cost of a car. i would for sure get it appraised if it was done and you are carrying insurance for the full value. my insurance wont even cover my cars cause they are too old and if i get them appraised the insurance i am guessing would not be cheap

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just took a look and found this...I had one done on a 74 Grand Prix I owned and it was less than that but a few years ago....

Vintage Car Connection Rates and Coverage Area:

Rates:
At your location: $175 plus GST.
At my location: $150 plus GST.
Discounts for more than one car - contact me for pricing.
Evening and weekend appointments available at no extra cost.

These rates are for both insurance appraisals and pre-purchase inspections.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
just plain john said:
Yeah, but what are you gonna do? Boot all 4 wheels?

I used to drive a rollback and did repos and there is no car out there than can't be dragged onto a rollback...

79cuttycholo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 21, 2009
i have a electric fuel pump hooked up to my 79 cutty so i have my fuel pump hooked up to my cruise control switch in my dash so sum1 has to do to flick the switch on or there only be drivin my ride for about 40 seconds :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor