These Cars Are Deathtraps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
So, pontiacgp's link referenced a recall to "get these cars off the road". Hypothetically, how many of you guys would comply if you got a letter in the mail from GM offering a buyback for your car?

Ps. Sounds to me like it was a drunk driver problem that got the ball rolling. Let me guess, he wasn't insured so the lawyers went where the money is.

and there is no mention of the type of vehicle that ran into the G body....In certain circumstances every car can be deemed not to be safe.

and on a personal note when we were all stopped my last GP was rear ended hard enough to push me into the car in front with enough force to push that car into the car in front of him. I survived and so did the car. And as far as jury awards remember the woman who sued McDonalds after she spilled coffee on herself and got millions for that

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Nothing wrong with our cars. It's the "loose nuts" behind the wheels of other vehicles out there that is the problem.

cjk374

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 8, 2017
Louisiana
Do you think GM would pay for any of that recall work if you drove your g-body to their shops now? Wouldn't that be sweet! :rofl: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor