Time for Voting on October G-body of the month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Ok guys, decided to keep everyone waiting for another couple of days but now it time for voting on october g-body of the month! Next month i will have it set up better but for this month, go back to the last two threads ( October g-body of the month and last call for g-body of the month) and pick your favorite! Post the username of ur favorite car here and i will tally up the votes and post the winner along with the picture of the car here. All votes must be in today, voting ends at midnight! Good luck to all

bawazir

Master Mechanic
Sep 10, 2010
IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

It got out the body shop,

i still need to install my Black GTA wheels , powder coated trim, Air-,ride 383 stroker, tint windown, and Black alagator interior

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i know your in charge but wouldnt it be easier just to have a poll at the top of the page and you just click the circle of the person you are voting for, JMO.

my vote goes to: jonnyv713 and his 87 Cutlass

Regal Beagle

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 10, 2008
Calgary Canada
I would agree that a poll would be much quicker and easier and everyone can see the results for themselves. JMO!!!

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Lol. Yeah it would be, one i dont know how to post it, two im going to set it up better next month, tryin to improve as i go. thanks though guys i will have a poll with everyones name next month

86 regal

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2009
Hanover, NM
I vote for myself! 86 regal

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Im voting for jrm81bu

speedkills80

Master Mechanic
Apr 11, 2010
Omaha NE
I'd like to post a vote for OldBlue82....That is a very clean and neat looking Monte. It sits nice and just has a mean but cool look to it. Nice car!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor