Total custom G-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

slownugly

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 12, 2011
Cookeville, TN
hey guys im new to the forum and was just checking out this section to see what projects everybody is working on. I was looking forward to checking out the updates on this guys project but instead read through 3 pages of people going back and forth about what they like and dont like and how what someone else likes is stupid!? Everyone likes different styles and thats what makes this hobby interesting. You dont have to like everything someone does to his or her own car. Its theirs and an expression of what they wanted....not you! The hobby isnt about dogging other peoples preference, its about having fun, helping eachother out and enjoying the work other people have put into their cars. I love these forums because they are packed with mass amounts of know how and a lot of awesome cars. So can we please keep the petty stuff on the playground and get back to whats important....GBODYS!!

67rstbkt

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2010
Reno, Nevada
slownugly said:
hey guys im new to the forum and was just checking out this section to see what projects everybody is working on. I was looking forward to checking out the updates on this guys project but instead read through 3 pages of people going back and forth about what they like and dont like and how what someone else likes is stupid!? Everyone likes different styles and thats what makes this hobby interesting. You dont have to like everything someone does to his or her own car. Its theirs and an expression of what they wanted....not you! The hobby isnt about dogging other peoples preference, its about having fun, helping eachother out and enjoying the work other people have put into their cars. I love these forums because they are packed with mass amounts of know how and a lot of awesome cars. So can we please keep the petty stuff on the playground and get back to whats important....GBODYS!!

I agree, let's see some updates on this project. Welcome to the forum, slownugly :mrgreen:

80s-kid

n00b
Sep 19, 2014
Hi I also wanted to chop my g body with no top also. Did u have reinforce the body any where since you ain't putting a top either? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor