Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Yeah the red cut dawg is bad!

hurstolds6

Apprentice
Mar 24, 2011
Love the custom G Body builds. In the middle of doing what should be a modern day version of my 84 H/O!

chiguy109

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2011
to each its own cause i like big rims. now i dont like the mega lifts where the car is sittsng on top of the wheels but the biggest wheel i can tuck under my 84 is what im going for so please dont ofend me cause im not here for that thanks! But yeah that red cutty is nice i like his top if i do sumn like that i would still have a power sunroof for when the top is on swwwweeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
78PontiacGP said:
I'll never understand what people see with these big clown wheels they look beyond retarted.

maybe but it sure makes it easy doing a oil change.. :mrgreen:

nycutlass

G-Body Guru
Jul 29, 2008
NY
pontiacgp said:
78PontiacGP said:
I'll never understand what people see with these big clown wheels they look beyond retarted.

maybe but it sure makes it easy doing a oil change.. :mrgreen:
i bet its great to drive in flood zones .... :rofl:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
yeah, anything over 20" is goofy looking IMO, but, it is my opinion. I wouldn't drive any of them with those wheels.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'm also biased towards anything larger than 20" if it's not a truck. It just makes the car look out of proportion . Then again, that's just my opinion. To each his own.

78PontiacGP

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2009
Queens,Ny
Ill agree anything over 20" on a car looks beyond gay lol ill stay with the muscle car look though :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor