Trade With What Other G Body? Dreaming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
It is much easier to find one of these...

dsc_0302-jpg.82624

than one of these even without a BB and 4 speed

dsc_0031-2-jpg.82625

so I wonder why the offer of a straight up trade would come from that owner......something fishy with this deal

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
I've got half my life into building my elky,i can't see trading it for another g body.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
The SS is a suit and tie kind of ride whereas the Malibu is a T -shirt and jeans type.(no offense to Malibu drivers)

Suit and tie is what they put you in when you're dead.....T shirt and jeans is for LIVING!

I do like MCSS, and would like to have one, but I think I waited too long, prices are going up too fast for this workin' family man.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
don't get me wrong,they're some KILLER g body's out there but i'm partial to the one i built :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
No swap here. Love what I got if I ever get her back together? I certainly wouldn't mind 2 or 3 more though if I had the room? Like the early Montes, about any SS, of course a turbo Buick and, since I can't find a good 77 Cutlass for the duty [purely sentimental reason for wanting one], I actually have my eyes open for a decent G-Prix for just a good cruiser car.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
I'm good with what I have.
Sez the guy with a Malibu 4sp. and the sweet MCSS! Talk about burning the candle at both ends.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor