Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Body_Vet

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 15, 2010
hp3445 said:
HeggieGbody said:
G-Body_Vet said:
You can't have $hit these days! I hate a thief.

x2

This what you need to get...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KeiUjF54pw

About 3 years ago, my g/f's grandfather's truck was stolen out of the garage in broad daylight. The garage is now buttoned up with better security, we have the dog now and a few deterrent devices inside :wink:
I'll be damned if an intruder thinks he's walking in or out of this house. It takes a bold individual to do that and then they may be armed.

We have the occasional forced entry around here so this is my remedy. BTW, a Hogue grip works great with those 3" 00 buck magnum loads!
mossberg-persuader.jpg

350cutlassguy

Greasemonkey
Aug 24, 2010
hp3445 said:
My Cutlass was stolen back in 1986 while in class.. came out and it was gone.. recovered in West Philly?!?!? Then had it fixed and it was stolen 2 months later while parked at my friends house.. found in Camden , NJ... Trying telling your mom this story (2x)... Now all my muscle cars have a fuel cut off , battery cut off and Lo-jack... (If I catch them, me and my good friends Smith and Wesson.. will just drag them into the garage and use the vice on their hands, and the bolt cutters are great for the fingers..ballpeen hammers are great for breaking and chipping teeth in half... The soldering iron is great for branding "Thief" on their cheek.. Durring the hurricane, nobody can really hear the screaming..I just turn up the Avenged Sevenfold on the cd player... . of course my actions are totally hypothetically speaking. I have learned to be a more reasonable person.. maybe.. ) :twisted:

Nice!!! A7X ROCKS! GOOD TO HEAR I HAVE A GBODY FAMILY THAT'S INTO MY MUSIC..:)) SORRY ABOUT YUR CAR MAN.. I WOULD'VE JUS CHASED HIM DOWN AND BEAT HIS *ss..

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
I kinda froze cuz 15 y.o kid and I just expected it to happen at my house maybe in the boonies but like nice neighborhood in nice historic town wtf. Another thing is I wasn't at my house and I'm not familiar with the guy's, who's house I'm at, guns... I know where everything is at my house... Unfortunately I don't think I could load the 357 fast enough cuz if I was gonna shoot his *ss I might as well ask if he's feeling lucky. but oh well... can't save the world from itself.

people-suck_design.png

anakputa

Master Mechanic
Nov 27, 2009
Break the illegal's hands so he can't pick his nose..this is only going to get worse..Democrats need voters so they let them come here..just be glad your car is safe otherwise it would stripped for parts..

gk666

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2010
If I ever see him again I wont be so quick to dismiss, but I doubt I'll be that lucky.

454muscle

Royal Smart Person
Jan 31, 2010
Ontario, Canada eh!
Most of you are lucky you actually found / got your car back. Even twice. Wow. Wish I was that lucky.
Mine, I hear, was just chopped up within the hour in the Niagara Falls area (car theft rings are huge there).

Theft deterrents do help. Lol, you guys will find out the hard way (when you lose your car and never get it back!!!).

Some tips from my stolen thread can be found here.

84cutlass383

Master Mechanic
Nov 24, 2009
Oklahoma City
when i lived in dominican rep. any thief caught stealing anything, the whole neighborhood would beat the sh*t outta that person male, or female. i saw this go down twice and i really did felt sorry for the guys but, that sh*t never happened in our neighborhood again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor