Ultra Low Mileage '87 GP LE V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! Are you the original owner? What's the story behind the car? It's rarer to see what was considered to be more of an 'average' car survive for so long unmolested than it is for things like mint GNXs. Everyone knew GNXs were 'special' & 'collectable'.. But to preserve stuff that wasn't percieved by the masses as anything more than 'transportation'(albeit nice transportation) is what makes that car special(and a time machine!). Thanks for sharing!

Oh wow :shock: such a nice GP. I also notice that we are neighbors, i stay in long beach.

absolutely gorgeous! 8)

looks great!!!!!!! I'd totally love to have that. Keep the miles low and pass down to future generations so that your family preserves the most orginal and most amazing car ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor