Not open for further replies.

UMI Performance

Master Mechanic
GBodyForum Sponsor
Jul 9, 2011
Philipsburg, Pa
Roto-Joint Rear End Housing Bushings for the 65-88 GM A/G-Body
P/N 2999 priced at $129.99/set

UMI Performance, Inc is proud to introduce our P/N 2999 GM A/G body axle housing Roto-joint. The 2999 allows full articulation of the GM 4-link rear suspension. By using 2999 and either Roto-Joints or rod ends in the other six locations, your 4-link will move bind-free. Whether it be autocross transition, road race cornering or just back road corner carving UMI has you covered. For street use, they also pair well with our hybrid poly/Roto combination arms - poly for comfort and Roto-Joint for performance. These Roto-Joints install with a gentle press fit and are retained by an easy to install spiral retaining ring. The 6061-T6 aluminum housing is pre-greased with Synco Super Lube and will provide smooth motion for years to come. 100% manufactured in Philipsburg, PA-USA.

Direct Website Link Here- http://umiperformance.com/catalog/index ... cts_id=779

2999a_LRG.jpg
[/CENTER][/SIZE]

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Re: UMI Releases New Product- Roto-Joint Rear Housing Bushin

Look very cool. Would these hold up to 100 mile a day driving?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

liquidh8 said:
Look very cool. Would these hold up to 100 mile a day driving?

I have 6 roto joints from UMI in my GP and never had an issue with any of them. My GP is my daily driver in the summer and I put alot of miles on it and occasionally abuse it. If you look up 6061 it is aircraft quality aluminum and the T6 means it's a tempered aluminum treated with a solution.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Pontiac, good to hear. My BOP wagon is an all year round driver. Was thinking of using these on the axle side of the control arms. The aluminum I know about and trust, been in the AF for 15 years, fixing jets, :D.

I see they are rebuildable, that is a plus. I have hit a few different threads to see opinions. Most people don't drive their daily driver every day.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor