Unfortunate news

Well, my Wife's Workplace, St. Peter's Hospital raised over $1000 for us yesterday. They sent a video and photo and well wishes during the transplant. They have been awesome. My Workplace harassed me about signing off on my company insurance during my lay off. I signed off on the lay off and I actually threw out the insurance waiver. So I wrote on that one, please exclude me from the insurance policy, which is MEH anyways. Screw them, talking $40 a month, if they had to pay it! They gave me $1000, which was nice. I bought a ton of gas, no fuel card? I haul gas for them! Our CEO is an *******, has like a 1950's mentality. He would probably allow beatings if possible. He kept a huge b*tch in charge of the Hardware store for years. The Lumber Manager counted 60 people quitting. I already know our bonus will suck in the spring, most of the money made by us Fuel Truck Drivers. I know due to Federated Coop, the governing body who calculates Vacation Pay is going to royally screw me on Holidays next year. I worked way over full time last year, they screwed me .25 of an hour! If anything, with my overtime, I should get more Holiday hours! I am only missing 6 weeks at the end of this year but they calculate May to May. So I will be expected to work 60 hours a week for months at a time with no payed time off next year. I will probably be switching jobs next year. Our treatment was awful due to our refinery strike then Covid. And he never forgave and he never forgot. The Community Builder and Employee Rapist, Coop!

Any further good news on the home front?
She is doing better after a few medication changes. She has graft vs host from the stem cell treatment but so far it is fairly mild and improving over time. She is still Cancer free.

Looking forward to your next Fishing report.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor