Unfortunate news

So my Wife is currently Cancer free, so the Stem Cell Transplant is going ahead and we are moving to Saskatoon for 3 to 6 months. We have a place, $2200 a month, everything included, 4 minutes from the Hospital. My Daughter's will be living and watching over the house, our dogs, fish and plants.
Great news! Amazing power in stem cells. I am in the middle of stem cell therapy myself for a herniated disc in my lower back. Not fun treatment, but certainly better than the alternative! Live your life to the fullest!

Well, another frustrating week, on multiple fronts, my Wife's Chemotherapy was delayed a week, so another week here. Her numbers weren't good, she took much longer to recover from the last round. She is starting Chemotherapy today with the Transplant next week.

• Sad
Reactions: Rktpwrd
Thinking of you, and Katherine, and hoping for the best.

Hoping for the best!

I understand that your version of the holiday was last month. But tonight is the eve of Thanksgiving for us here in the states, and, I hope you still know a bunch of us down here are pulling for you guys and keep you in thoughts and prayers.

So for what its worth, even with the difficulties you're still facing, know that we (at a minimum it's the royal we, but I suspect others feel similar) are thankful that you and your wife, as part of our extended community of friends, are making progress with her treatment.

it's come a long way already, but just keep plugging along one step at a time and you'll be through before you know it.

When we're around the turkey tomorrow know that in my mind among the things we're giving thanks for is how far you've come, and the expectation you're wife will be guided and guarded through the rest of her treatment. (And you survive saskatoon)

So my wife is done Chemotherapy and doing full body radiation today. The Stem Cell transplant is tomorrow. I was talking to Nurse, who is finishing her Master's to become a Nurse Practitioner. She happens to live in the same building I am staying in. She warned me about the white drug house on the corner, it does look their type of residence. I am sure glad to have underground, secured parking. She says they keep to themselves but parking on the street is a bad idea overnight. Yeah, we have drug houses in our town, just more like a Bumblebee vs a whole Hive.

So my wife is done Chemotherapy and doing full body radiation today. The Stem Cell transplant is tomorrow. I was talking to Nurse, who is finishing her Master's to become a Nurse Practitioner. She happens to live in the same building I am staying in. She warned me about the white drug house on the corner, it does look their type of residence. I am sure glad to have underground, secured parking. She says they keep to themselves but parking on the street is a bad idea overnight. Yeah, we have drug houses in our town, just more like a Bumblebee vs a whole Hive.
Make friends and be good with the people that are helping you. They will assist you in ways you will never know. I will always be thankful of the people that helped us in a time of need when our son was born. Truly unsung hero's.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor