UNGN's 2+2 crash???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
By the race results he had a DNF in the 100 mph target of the open road course with Will driving.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Hope everyone is doing well. Car looks pretty rough but I think Donovan could have it good to go in 2, maybe 3 hours.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Wow I didn't expect to see that! We need to get a hold of him and see if he wants us to find him another 2+2

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Assuming that they're both okay, I hope we don't lose him from the forum. He has a very specific collection of knowledge from his adventures and it would be a shame for us to lose it.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Wow I didn't expect to see that! We need to get a hold of him and see if he wants us to find him another 2+2

First and foremost I hope he and his son are ok. My dad has a 2+2 he wants to sell but replacing his car is probably not high on his priority list right now.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor