UNGN's 2+2 crash???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Looking at the steering that didn't happen, the belts should have kept him and the navigator right where they they should be and the cage did it's job. I'm not a fan of the swing out down bar which was stressed but held. In mine I X'd the doors and put a roof bar in mine, one time when more is better. Hope we have nothing but a couple of sore people.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Also hoping to hear everything is A-OK physically with them soon

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Damn!!! Hope everyone came out of it ok. Sucks about the car but it can be replaced. Life can't.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Really hate to see/hear this. I truly hope both are okay. As has been said looks like the cage did it's job..

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Looking at the driver seat gives me hope. Not hearing from him says he has his hands full. I'm sure we are not even on his radar. Let's hope the Good Lord was mercifull.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
That is an ugly crash! I hope everyone involved is alive and ok!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
Scary looking crash. Sending out good wishes and prayers that everyone involved is ok.

Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
If it was his son driving I hope he had his wits about him to pull his hands off the steering wheel, a steering wheel can be very dangerous in a wreck and can break bones in your hands and wrists.

I've had several people ask me why I drive with my hands in a weird position (thumbs out or up)...I tell them that even an unexpected big pothole can break a thumb, so I keep them out of the center of the wheel so they don't get caught on a spoke if the wheel snaps around. I am surprised by how many people that think they're performance drivers have never heard of this, it used to be common knowledge in the off-road community, not sure if it still is or not.

I too, hope everyone involved suffers only a bruised ego....kinda wondering what will replace the 2+2

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor