US 30 Drag Strip Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

chstonebraker

Greasemonkey
Feb 27, 2012
That would be awesome... u.s. 41 is becoming a shitty track since the old owners done took it over...

87Cut1a55

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2012
41 has definitely gone down hill. I have been going out there since I was a kid with my dad. The last time I went out there I couldn't believe how much it changed, haven't been back since.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
whats wrong w/ the drags on 41?! I was thinking of checking them out this year but idk now that I see this negative report

uneek1976

G-Body Guru
Jul 24, 2009
Sugar Grove IL/ Chicago
Its mostly grudge racing there. Last time I was there a bunch of guys that came from Detroit and the southern states. I had a good time.

87Cut1a55

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2012
Don't get me wrong it's still a good time pen. There's a lot of nice cars that run out there. I was just saying the overall condition of the track and property is not what it used to be. I haven't been back because I haven't had time, not because it wasn't enjoyable. It's definitely worth checking out if you've never been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor