VFN fiberglass travel route/toll road question

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
hi guys in traveling to Chicago area to VFN to pick up my w25 hood for my cutlass tomorrow I going down 94 out of michigan to 294 to Illinois 38 and my phone map says there toll roads I havent been on a toll road in 20 years do I bring change? dollar bills or do they have credit card swipes? just want to be prepared thanks

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I don't know about out there but here everything is going E-ZPass there's still some toll colecters but not always and if you go through without an E-ZPass you get a nice picture of the back of your car in the mail with a ticket lol I got to get out of Jersey!

Reactions: 1 user

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
I don't know about out there but here everything is going E-ZPass there's still some toll colecters but not always and if you go through without an E-ZPass you get a nice picture of the back of your car in the mail with a ticket lol I got to get out of Jersey!
So I should cover my license plate then lol

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
I found the Illinois tollway page I think it answers my questions I'm making my wife drive lol then she can pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor