Video of the Summer of 2007 work on my Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good setup! You might think about having them do an X-pipe setup. I would if they are running a whole new system.

I'm going to be reworking mine next year to fit in a magnaflow x-pipe with magnaflow mufflers. It should mellow out the sound alot plus give a little tq/hp gain. The chambered mufflers I have on there now are just plain loud!

Looks good man. Feelin the Sopranos vibe there too! Anticipation must be killin to be behind the wheel huh? I just got mine and it's already eating me up. Enjoy the ride!

Hey Tony, do you know how those magnaflow mufflers sound in comparrison to the Flowie 40's? Kind of getting tired of the same sound everyone else has.

fryer1979 said:
Looks good man. Feelin the Sopranos vibe there too! Anticipation must be killin to be behind the wheel huh? I just got mine and it's already eating me up. Enjoy the ride!

Hey Tony, do you know how those magnaflow mufflers sound in comparrison to the Flowie 40's? Kind of getting tired of the same sound everyone else has.

Only from what I've read and heard on youtube. They have a nice quiet mellow sound and cruise and idle but get pretty loud at WOT. I did a youtube search and all the cars that had them on I liked. Plus they are reasonable at $65 a muffler.

Yeah, that's not to bad at all, guess I will have to just pick up a pair and try them for myself. I saw some of the you-tube vids too, but everything always sounds different in real life. Still haven't heard them yet in person.

plus flows are the worst flowing mufflers out ther e,hell summit turbo mufflkers flow more than flawcrappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor